5 must-have integrations for your Shopify Store
Shopify makes it super easy to get set up to sell online. In Shopify App Store you can find hundreds of apps to grow your business.
In the beginning, it might be hard to find the most important integrations for your online store. But the right tools will help to grow your revenue.
I made a list of must to have apps when you run a Shopify store. And, many of them are free.
1. Plug in SEO helps you find, troubleshoot, and fix search engine optimization (SEO) issues so you can get more web traffic to your online store.
2. Omnisend, Klavio or Privy. Choose one to create automated email campaigns, email sequences, target campaigns based on buying behavior, and get rich customer data to feed your overall strategy.
3. Judge.me allows you to add customer reviews to your products. This provides a way for your customers to give you their feedback, and encourage other customers to purchase from your store.
4. Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO will help to edit images across your store to decrease page load time, will adjust alt tags and file names to be better optimized for search (SEO).
5. Free Shipping bar. Free Shipping Bar allows you to display your free shipping offer in a slide-out bar, show progressive messages to encourage shoppers to reach your free shipping threshold. Remember, that 34% of consumers only make online purchases if free shipping is included.